Whether you have an hour, a day, or a week or more to donate, the Community Culinary School needs you!
10 minutes or less
- Post 3 to 4-word comments on our Facebook posts. This helps us reach a wider audience!
- Sign up for our newsletter at communityculinaryschool.org and share it with friends.
1 to 3 hours
- Greet guests and hand out information at a graduation ceremony held yearly in March, July and November.
- Set up for and/or check in guests for Community Dinners held yearly in February, June, and November
- Set up for and/or hand out lunches and program information at Eat Outside Day in August on the New Milford Green.
- Post recruitment and event flyers around town.
- Food-safety certified food service professionals for demos and instruction
4 hours or more
- Join a “Recipe for Success” annual gala committee (sponsors/ads, silent and live auctions, décor, check-in, bar, etc.)
- Host a third-party fundraiser to benefit the Community Culinary School.
Long term commitment
- Consider joining our Board of Directors or a Community Culinary School
Tell us about your area of expertise and we’ll find an opportunity for you! Contact Dawn Hammacott, Executive Director, at 203-512-5791 to volunteer or for further information.