EAT OUTSIDE DAY
Thank you to all who ordered and supported
The Community Culinary School!
August 27, 2021 12 Noon on the Green
$15 for your lunch, sandwich of your choice,
chocolate chip cookie, potato chips and a bottle of water.
1.Tomato and mozzarella with pesto on a ciabatta roll
2. Roast pork with caramelized onions with provolone on a hard roll
3. Turkey and Swiss cheese with lettuce, tomato, and herbed mayonnaise on whole grain bread
4. Community Fund Ticket
Community Culinary School of Northwestern Connecticut
SAVE THE DATE FOR GIVE LOCAL
Neighbors Helping Neighbors April 20-21
On the frontlines of providing hunger relief to our
most vulnerable neighbors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Over 136,000 meals produced for food banks and seniors since 2007
- 28,000 meals produced during pandemic
- Job training classes resume in September 2021
- 96% job placement rate for graduates
Donate for a chance to win prizes as you help your neighbors.
Learn more, sign up for our newsletter:
or follow us on Facebook.
It is with regret that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Community Culinary School had to cancel our 2020 “Recipe for Success” annual gala, originally scheduled for March 21, 2020.
Our generous sponsors, advertisers, and auction donors are receiving recognition in the “Community Culinary School 2020 Auction booklet” to the right.
*SNAP Employment Training Provider
*WIOA Employment Training Provider
*Equal Opportunity Provider