Your donation supports training that puts adults in jobs, advances equity through personal stability, economic mobility, and food security.
Double Your Impact
Does your employer have a matching gifts program?
Office supplies, food donations and more!
Whether you have an hour, a day, or a week or more to donate, the Community Culinary School needs you!
10 minutes or less
- Post 3 to 4-word comments on our Facebook posts. This helps us reach a wider audience!
- Sign up for our newsletter at https://communityculinaryschool.org/2021-newsletters/ and share it with friends.
1 to 3 hours
- Greet guests and hand out information at a graduation ceremony
- Set up for and/or check in guests for Community Dinners
- Set up for and/or hand out lunches and program information at Eat Outside Day in August on the New Milford Green.
- Post recruitment and event flyers around town.
- Food-safety certified food service professionals for demos and instruction
4 hours or more
- Host a third-party fundraiser to benefit the Community Culinary School.
- Retired math teacher? Teach a Weights and Measures class to help with recipes and conversions
- Host a Food Drive (we provide the list of needs)
Long term commitment
- Consider joining our Board of Directors or a Community Culinary School committee.
- Recruitment volunteer
- Videographer for student testimonials, chef demos and more
- Connect us with media opportunities (television, magazines, newspapers, etc.)
Tell us about your area of expertise and we’ll find an opportunity for you! Contact Dawn Hammacott, Executive Director, at 203-512-5791 to volunteer or for further information.