Become a Donor!
How to help the Community Culinary School of Northwestern CT:
The success of the Community Culinary School is dependent, in part, on the support of generous donors, like you, who believe in our vision.
Your donation is an investment in a life-changing experience.
Donations, either recurring monthly or one-time gifts in any amount, are greatly appreciated!
Can’t decide how much to give? Here are some costs to help you:
- Food costs for one session $4,000 (All food prepared by students, is donated to the New Milford Food Bank).
- Employment Skills Workshop for 5 students – $500
- ServSafe Food Training Certification – $100
- Student uniform – $80
- 25 meals for our food bank – $50
- 10 food thermometers – $25
- Classroom materials for one student – $10
Click below to become a CHEF (Community Hero supporting Education and Food), with a monthly donation, to create meaningful change and disrupt poverty throughout the year:
Not ready for a monthly donation or want to make a donation in memory or honor of somebody?
Donations By Mail:
If you would like to donate please make your check payable to “Community Culinary School” and mail it to:
Community Culinary School
40 Main Street
New Milford, CT 06776
Thank You To Our Generous Donors. We Greatly Appreciate Your Support!
We hope you are as proud of our School and our students as we are. We all stand to gain from this because your continued generosity enables our students to begin a new career that will help to enrich their lives. THANK YOU!